Produktset bestehend aus:
- Merging Technologies HAPI-Frame und
- Merging Technologies ADA8s-Wandlerkarte
Mit diesem Set erhalten Sie ein komplettes Wandlersystem mit 8 Mikrofon-Preamps erster Güte und 8 Line-Eingängen umschaltbar, sowie 8 analogen Ausgängen die sie über wahlweise Ravenna Netzwerk-Audio, AES oder ADAT wandeln können.
Merging steht dabei für herausragenden Klang und edelsten Bedienkomfort über die integrierte Browser-Schnittstelle, Ravennas Aneman-Software oder der für Windows verfügbaren Windows-Audio-Schnittstellensoftware.
Meet HAPI, the son of Horus. Born from the most flexible and sonically transparent audio interface and providing the same RAVENNA / AES67 connectivity as its father, HAPI is both the perfect primary interface for smaller systems as well as the ultimate accessory for a system using Horus where control room I/O is required.
Horus Quality, HAPI Size! Able to hold both the standard and premium analog cards from the Horus means that HAPI owners get the exact same sound that Horus users have been winning awards with for almost 2 years now.
AES67 Now! Using RAVENNA (AES67 compatible), HAPI is able to provide flexible connectivity of every single input and output across standard networks, using off-the-shelf network equipment. The future is most definitely networked audio, and HAPI provides it today.
AC or DC power... Proper Rock and Roll! With a choice of AC or DC power supplies, Hapi is able to be powered from standard power sources and from battery packs and "wall warts" as well! Implemented for a variety of reasons from sound quality concerns to what is available on site, this was a huge request from our user base for our new RAVENNA/AES67 equipment.
Completely Controlled over LAN! HAPI is designed to fit into hard to reach places. So, HAPI comes with the same web-browser based control interface allowing any web-enabled device to access all the parameters of each HAPI unit over the network..
Hapi Base Unit Features
Standard Connections (Base Unit):
- 8 AES/EBU I/O (on DSub 25)
- 8 ADAT or 2 SPDIF I/O (on TOSLINK)
- RAVENNA - AES67 I/O (on RJ45)
- SYNC - LTC/MTC/VideoRef/Wck (requires CON-D15-VTC cable)
- 2 slots for AD8D/AD8P, DA8/DA8P and MADI option cards
- AC or DC power connections
- Detachable rack ears for placement in a standard rackmount.
- AD8D and AD8DP standard and premium Mic/Line Input cards
- DA8 and DA8P standard and premium Line Output cards
- MADI I/O option cards.
These remotely controlled Mic/Line Input and Output cards have broken a new barrier in terms of compactness as well as ultra-low power consumption without compromising on the audio quality. These cards work at sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
Using those combined 8 channel Mic/Line In and Line Out cards allow a Horus to be configured with up to 48 channels of Analog In/Out and a Hapi to be configured with up to 16 channels of Analog In/Out.
- 8 x exceptionally transparent, Swiss designed pre-amplifiers
- Remote/Local switch to Line Level on a per channel basis
- Completely accessible remotely for all parameter changes
- Phantom Power/Phase/Low Cut/Impedance switchable per channel
- Dynamic range of 120dB (A-weighted, typ) on the Line inputs
- Auto-mute circuitry for “no-pop” power cycling
- Digitally controlled output trims for line up procedures
- Dynamic range of 123dB (A-weighted, typ.) on the Line outputs
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.